When searching for a new career, your resume is usually the first impression an employer will have of you. Within a matter of seconds, the resume needs to grab the reader’s attention by highlighting your skills, experience, accomplishments and how they relate to the opening you are applying for.
If your resume is not getting you any call backs, interviews and job offers – we can help.
Resource Management Solutions Group has a wealth of HR knowledge and experience.
As Recruiters, we understand exactly what Hiring Managers are looking for and can help provide you with a resume that will immediately spark their interest in you.
We provide Resume Writing Services for Professionals of all levels ranging from:
New Grads/Entry Level
Senior/Executive Level Professionals.
Our guarantee: If you are not scheduled for a job interview in 90 days after our new resume, we will re-do your resume at no charge.
Do you find yourself:
Nervous or feeling unprepared prior to your meeting?
Rambling while answering?
Drawing a blank when trying to come up with examples of your work or describing certain situations?
Misunderstanding the questions being asked?
Not having any fun and wishing you were not there?
NOT LANDING THE JOB?
If you answered “YES!” to one or more of these, you are likely letting opportunities pass by as a direct result of not being prepared.
Our Interview Coaching will provide you with all the tools you need to ace every interview.
With Social Media playing such an integral role of our day to day lives, many face-to-face networking functions have now been replaced by social media platforms. In the professional setting, LinkedIn is without a doubt the go-to platform. Most employers are now checking candidates’ LinkedIn pages prior to reaching out and even post-secondary institutions are recommending that students begin networking on LinkedIn to increase their number of opportunities.
If you are not currently being approached by employers, headhunters or recruiters for new opportunities on LinkedIn, your profile is likely not well put together and is not receiving the exposure necessary to open new doors in your professional journey.
In order to stop missing out on great advancement opportunities and to start being recognized for your skills and capabilities, you will need a professional web presence that will attract the attention of key players in your industry.
RMSG offers complete LinkedIn Profile Building and Branding Solutions that will ensure maximum exposure to exactly the opportunities you are looking to find.
Our LinkedIn Profile Building program, we will:
1) Show you the importance of a professional image as well as the most common errors made by candidates in building a profile.
2) Teach you how to take a professional image that will enhance, not take away from your profile.
3) Work with you in writing effective descriptions to best highlight your experiences as well as skills you have to offer in a very specific way to attract hiring managers to your page.
4) Help you highlight your skills to gain the greatest exposure in your industry.
5) Show you how to be found by recruiters seeking to hire top talent.
6) Demonstrate how to effectively network on LinkedIn to ensure you are establishing relationships with individuals you are seeking to connect with – be it hiring managers or even potential clients.
7) Lastly and most importantly, we will show you how to cut through the noise of hundreds of candidates and use LinkedIn to land the career of your dreams.
In this episode of Communications Corner, Darryl Dioso, Managing Partner at RMSG is joined by Barbara Katz, Communications Coach of Socially Savvy Group and they discuss questions from job search candidates on: